Sunday, October 14, 2007

Thank you for your encouragement...


Laura Williams gave me this award ages ago and for some reason, I didn't add it to my blog to-do list because I thought I'd depend on my memory. Well, see, that's exactly why I don't depend on my memory more!

Thanks, Laura - I also can't get Dancing Queen out of my mind now :)



Annie gave me this award...

Her blog may be about organizing, but dig a little deeper and there is a true love for God and her friends.

and this one!
Thanks, Annie :)

and you lift me up too!

I'm not going to pass it onto specific people because I have a CRAFT SHOP waiting to delight me with more beaded goodies. I finally understand what scrapbooking does for some of you!!!

Back tomorrow with my menu, but please go try out the wholewheat spinach pizza I made - you will NOT be disappointed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heehee, I have a tendency to get songs stuck in my head too. I once had Henry the VIII stuck in my head for almost 2 weeks. Torture!

Jenny said...

Congratulations!

ShareThis