Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Works for me Wednesday - Organising your daily to-do list



This is my first WFMW and I’m so excited!

I’ve been reading some of the WFMW blog posts for a while now but I keep forgetting to actually post my things in time. But this week I got organised – I decided on Sunday what I wanted to post.

So this week I’ll show you how I organise my daily to-do list in my diary/ planner.

Every Sunday I have planning time for the week ahead. I write subheadings – Phone, Email and Computer – in red pen on every diary page from Monday to Friday.


Then all I do is add in my tasks under each heading. I separate Email from Computer because when I say Computer, it’s stuff like blogging, updating spreadsheets, printing shopping lists, etc, etc. In other words, non-email stuff.

Well, this works for me because it focuses me and if I feel like phoning, I can just get stuck in and make all my phone calls at one time. It saves me a lot of time every day because I don’t have to sort through a whole list to find certain tasks.

For more great tips, check out the
official WFMW site

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to WFMW!!! I love your idea..so great! Thanks for sharing. Have a great day!!!

Ms. Kathleen said...

This is a wonderful idea! I need all the help I can get in the organization department!

Anonymous said...

So organised! Thankyou for the menu planner, I'm working on it!

ShareThis