Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Works for me Wednesday - healthy recipes

I've been really bored with my same old, same old recipes so I went looking to my favourite book haunt, Exclusive Books, and found this:


This has 30 delicious recipes and the whole thing is packaged so beautifully. All for R97 (divide by 7.37 for US $).

The best thing about this unique recipe book is the format of the recipe card - on one side you find a picture and the ingredients and on the other side there are step-by-step instructions to make the meal. Did I mention pictures?!!!

So when I'm cooking, I stick this card to the kitchen cupboard with Prestik and

  1. my hands are free
  2. the recipe stays clean
  3. I have more counter space
This definitely works for me!






What do you do with your recipes while you cook? How do you keep them clean?

3 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

This is MY kind of recipe book - basically because I'm so inept at cooking!!

Marcia Francois said...

I have a friend who says the exact same thing!!!

Anonymous said...

THAT is a good idea. I have a display book that all my *good* recipes go in. If I get anything on them I wipe them down.

ShareThis